These past couple months have been a whirlwind!! Between getting married, merging my company, moving into new offices, starting new services, growing the number of clients I see, interviewing potential interns, AND so much MORE cool and exciting stuff, it has been crazy! However, it has been completely worth it! I have never been more satisfied with where my business is headed and the changes we have made.
- All students will now be registered through Music Therapy Connections, LLC
- My primary office is no longer my car! It is now located in Springfield at 3730 Wabash Ave. AND my office is beautiful!
- Early childhood class have been expanded and will take place at our new office.
- I only teach in Lincoln on Fridays.
- I have the absolute pleasure of working with another music therapist on an almost daily basis! Check out her awesome blog!
I am loving my “new” life and cannot wait to share more with you soon!