It’s hard to believe that we are celebrating 2 years in business today! My how time flies and things change. For a recap of year 1 you can check out this post!
Year 2 has seen a few changes as well! In the past year I have:
- Doubled my hours at the hospital
- Started an email newsletter
- Updated my business fb page
- Put out tons of tweets
- Took on several new clients
- Blogged every week
- Put out several new resources
- Recorded new music
- Had my first little learners music class
- Started planning my 2nd little learners music class
- Had a booth at a local health fair
- Join the Illinois Association of Music Therapy Executive Board
- Put together a series on being a traveling MT
- Was interviewed by MusicTherapyEd.com
- Presented to 2 hospice agencies
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!
I am thrilled going into this 3rd year! There are so many awesome projects in the works! There are going to be a couple changes happening, but I promise they will all be AMAZING!!!