Whether I am on the road, in my office, or with clients, I almost always have a device with tons of apps I like to use for a variety of purposes. The following apps I’m going to talk about are apps for business and travel. Enjoy!
1. Triplog – mileage tracker. I loved this app when I started using it because I could press “start trip” and it would use GPS to track my miles. However, I have poor GPS signal in several of the rural towns I go to so I have taken to manually inputing my miles. This is a great apps for people in larger cities or areas with great signal strength
2. iCal – I have my google calendar synched with my iCal so that all my events pop up and sometimes even have alarms
3. Chase – I do not live near my bank and am always on the go so I use my Chase app ALL the time
4. Maps – I have given up trying to use my Tom Tom for the reason I stated in #1 and the fact that it needs to be updated. I use my Maps program nearly wherever I go.
5. Music Teacher’s Helper – This is the program I use to schedule and invoice clients. The mobile apps is great for setting lesson attendance, checking payments, or letting a family know how much they owe.
6. Find Me GF – I have celiac disease so knowing where I can eat and what I can eat comes in handy! The “near me” function also let’s me know what is in the area with a gluten free menu.
7. RetailMeNot – Who doesn’t like a deal?
8. Weather – Umbrella? Jacket? Sunscreen?
9. Voice Memo – When I’m in the car or need to quickly remember something, I make a voice memo.
10. Notes – I take notes about everything!
11. Wunderlist – the perfect app for all of us list makers
12. All of my social media (facebook, pages, twitter, linkedIn, etc) – for making busines posts on the go!
What are some of your go to apps?